Over the past year I have started with retrospectives about Planet Earth as our stakeholder, with the aim to get the conversation in my teams started about our climate impact. The retrospectives evolved into workshops and in the past few months I also gave the workshop to fellow scrum masters to coach them in how to do this with their own teams. The objectives of the workshop: The workshop is structured in three rounds of...
- Planet Earth as Our Stakeholder- The Workshop October 2, 2023
- Grow Green with your IT Team – Inspiration & Resources June 20, 2023
- Planet Check In January 31, 2023
- The Scrum Roles Workshop January 22, 2023
- The ‘Planet as a Stakeholder’ Retrospective November 10, 2022
Watch my conversation with Joanne Stone about helping our teams to reduce their carbon footprint when developing.
In this video I share a practical scrum idea. What are you – my fellow scrum masters and agile coaches – experimenting with these days to serve your teams best? Please share in the comments so we can learn from each other! (A big thank you to my team who supported me in sharing this video :-))